Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 2 March 2013

How to download a video from youtube

How can i download my videos from youtube

 

 Software to download a video from youtube

 

hey friends i am again here with my new post which is about how to download a video from youtube
 recently my friend told me about his problem that i am unable to download a video from youtube  he said 
  it is pretty much diffult to download a video from youtube without IDM 
 don't worry guys now from this post  you can download a video from youtube either a HD or simple video..

 so lets start with our procedure its a simple procedure only you need an software which m going 2 provide you with the help of that software you can download video from you tube very easily 

STePS :-

 1.  Download this software from here

2. After that run that software

 3.) Put the URL of video in that URL box
 4.) Now click on start download 


And THats'it you can change your video format also 720p HD

thanks keep visting my blog

eNJoy :) ;) please  comment if you like my trick

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ad_choice